- 180+ slides
- Covers the ANLP’s NLP Practitioner course content – and more!
- Choice of 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios, and British or US English
- Fully customisable for your own branding, fonts, logo etc
- All images free to use, with a record of sources so you won’t get stung for copyright violation by stock photo agencies
If you’ve ever tried to create your own course slides, you know how long finding appropriate images that convey the right mood and message to illustrate your learning points can take.
Yes, you could knock together some course slides yourself pretty quickly – but if you want something that really works on a visual as well as verbal level, creates the right feelings in your students to enhance their learning, and conveys the sense of quality that your course deserves, it could take you hundreds of hours that you could use much more productively.
That’s why I created this NLP Practitioner slide deck – to save you hundreds of hours thinking about the type of images you need, sourcing them, and crafting slides that make the impact you need for your learners.
Take a look – download a PDF print of the slides to see what you’ll get (print is of the 16:9 British English version)
“If you’re an NLP Trainer and you want an exceptional up-to-date and beautiful slide deck for your trainings, look no further!” – Debra Heslin, NLP Trainer, Florida
What’s in the Pack:
- 190+ slides covering the whole of the ANLP’s required NLP Practitioner content!
- Four versions of the slide deck:
- 4:3 aspect ratio in British English
- 4:3 aspect ratio in US English
- 16:9 aspect ratio in British English
- 16:9 aspect ratio in US English
- Plus slides for:
- Cause and effect
- Peripheral vision
- Prime directives of the unconscious mind
- Reasons vs results
- 4 steps to learning
- intonation patterns
- Satir categories
- Designing a metaphor
- … and more!
- PLUS full provenance of all the images used
- And some alternate slides
This resource kit could save you weeks of hard-slog preparation!
What you can do with the slides: edit them (wording, fonts, background images), add your own branding, remove slides you don’t want, add in your own slides, give PDF or printed handouts to your students.
What you can’t do with the slides: re-sell or give them away the originals or derivatives in any format that can be used in presentations e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, LibreOffice Impress, or full-page PDF.
Buy with confidence – No-Quibble Money-Back Guarantee
If for some reason you are not satisfied with this product, just contact me at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase and I’ll courteously refund your money.
Submit your review
Here is everything you need to train at NLP practitioner level! 90% of your work is done for you with this comprehensive slide deck. An absolute boon to anyone at any level of training and I wish I'd had it sooner!