Find your break-even point for open courses instantly!
If you are a coach or trainer who puts on open courses and workshops, I have two questions for you:
- Do you know exactly how many participants you need before your open courses move into profit, or how changing the price or moving to a different venue would affect your revenues?
- How much is your daily rate, and what’s the best use of your time?
There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when calculating how much you will make from an open course, and how many people you need before it breaks even: the course fee, venue charges (day delegate rate or room hire + refreshment costs), associate trainer day rates, the costs of printing handouts, the cost of processing each booking, marketing spend…
Wouldn’t it be great to have a tool that takes all these and shows you instantly how many people you need to attract to your course to break even, and also allows you to see the effect of varying any of these factors?
Lucky you! For a fraction of what you probably charge for an hour of your time you can improve the information that supports your pricing and marketing decisions straight away, when you download the Open Course Profit Calculator now!
For Version 3.0, we’ve introduced some new features to make your Course Profit Calculator more powerful and flexible.
Features for Version 3.0 include:
- Up to three different course fee rates (e.g. full price, early booking, concessionary rate)
- Number of days
- Up to three trainer day rates plus assistant rate
- Specify the number of days each trainer is present
- Delegate day rate and/or venue hire
- Fixed costs
- Per delegate costs
- Up to 500 delegates
If you are a trainer running open courses, this will definitely make your life easier.