This audio collection covers eliciting, utilising, changing, and installing strategies, the TOTE Model, The NLP Spelling Strategy, the ‘Disney Strategy’ for creativity, and the New Behaviour Generator.
Being able to elicit strategies is an essential skill both for changework and modelling excellence. The collection includes these episodes:
45. Strategies And The TOTE Model (including Strategy Elements)
46. Eliciting Strategies
47. Utilising And Changing Strategies
48. Motivation Strategies
49. Chunking Down On Buying Strategies
50. The NLP Spelling Strategy
51. The ‘Disney Strategy’ For Creativity
52. The New Behaviour Generator
with transcripts and downloadable audio for each episode. 39 pages of transcripts and 78 minutes of audio in total.
“I’ve been working in NLP training since the late 80’s and came across these outstanding podcasts last year. He brilliantly explains NLP here, and his sound and in-depth knowledge of materials and inspired yet practical delivery is a real professional asset in this sometimes variable field.”
– Phil Parker of the Essential NLP podcast, from a review of the podcast on iTunes
Submit your review