“Pretty much the only NLP stuff I listen to that doesn’t make me want to headbutt the computer“
Get started with NLP
This collection of the first 11 episodes of the Practical NLP Podcast covers the essential frames for learning, and the NLP ‘presuppositions’ that you need to know about in order to understand and use NLP successfully.
It includes these episodes:
- Personal Responsibility and ‘Cause and Effect’
- The Map Is Not The Territory
- Perception Is Projection (Some Of The Time)
- Learning Frames
- The Beginnings Of NLP
- Keys To An Achievable Outcome
- Presuppositions of NLP Part 1
- Presuppositions of NLP Part 2
- Presuppositions of NLP Part 3: Mind and Body Are One System
- Presuppositions About Communication
- Presuppositions About Change
with transcripts and downloadable audio for each episode. Over 80 pages of transcripts (in searchable PDF format, so you can easily look up the bit you want) and over 2 hours 30 of audio.
“This is pretty much the only NLP stuff I listen to that doesn’t make me want to headbutt the computer.”
– Dr Simon Raybould, presentation expert
Note: Episodes 7-11 overlap somewhat with the Practical NLP audiobook, although that contains quite a few additional exercises.
Submit your review