Sharpen your skills using the Milton Model
This audio + transcript collection covers the Milton Model of language and how to use metaphors in NLP
It sets out the various language patterns modelled from Dr Milton Erickson, the master of indirect suggestion and the father of modern hypnotic methods.
Discover how to craft hypnotic suggestions, how to embed these suggestions in conversational language that still sounds natural, how to utilise whatever happens, and how to design therapeutic metaphors that work.
The collection is a must for anyone interested in influencing or hypnosis. It includes these episodes:
38. The Milton Model Part 1: Distortions
39. The Milton Model Part 2: Generalisations and Deletions
40. The Milton Model Part 3: Pacing, Utilisation and Ambiguities (note: Episode 41 was a one-off interview about NLP, blogging and marketing, not included here)
42. The Milton Model Part 4: Embedded Suggestions
43. The Milton Model Part 5: The Remaining Patterns
with transcripts and downloadable audio for each episode. 37 pages of transcripts and 65 minutes of audio in total.
“Superb Work! A great podcast with Andy Smith being very well spoken and clear on all the matter talks about. Very engaging. Keep up the great effort!” – review by ‘Carnage’ on Apple Podcasts
Submit your review