Practical Appreciative Inquiry: How to Use This Leading-Edge Coaching Method Confidently with Teams and Small Groups
Do you love the idea of Appreciative Inquiry, but you’re not sure how you would put it into practice? This book is the step-by-step guide to get you started using it confidently with teams and small groups.
Author Andy Smith has over 15 years’ experience of facilitating Appreciative Inquiry processes. He has trained hundreds of people in how to put the theory of Appreciative Inquiry into practice – now let him share with you practical tips and formats for implementing each stage of the process.
“With this book, Andy Smith showcases his gifts as a trainer and how much he loves passing on the value of the Appreciative Inquiry methodology. Significantly Andy explains how it can be integrated with many other tools to help teams define and achieve objectives at whatever level of functioning they find themselves. It’s a highly practical handbook for both newbies and experienced facilitators.”
– Robyn Stratton-Berkessel, author, Appreciative Inquiry for Collaborative Solutions, and host, Positivity Strategist Podcast.
In this book you’ll discover a practical, scalable process that you can use to:
- Structure a team coaching session that will change thinking and generate results
- Quickly get diverse groups talking freely to each other
- Get everyone collaborating on creating a shared vision
- Unleash the creativity of everyone in the team to generate new ideas
- Get from vision to action plan in less than two hours, with an engaging, participative method that involves the whole team…
Plus the book gives you a clear explanation of the principles that underpin Appreciative Inquiry and – crucially – how to apply them in practice.
There’s also a summary of more recent discoveries in neuroscience that explain why Appreciative Inquiry works so well – and which every coach, leader, and change agent needs to know about.
“This is a great how-to book on using Appreciative Inquiry. Andy does an excellent job weaving the what, how, and why into a step-by-step guide that is sure to deepen your understanding and practical ability to successfully apply the AI 5D methodology for teams and organizations.”
– Cheri Torres, co-author of Conversations Worth Having
Buy Practical Appreciative Inquiry and get started using this leading-edge change method today.
Please allow a week for delivery within Europe and 2 weeks for the rest of the world
Submit your review