Use this Emotional Intelligence assessment with your clients or course participants
Sometimes I get requests from coaches and trainers wanting to use the “Practical EQ Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment” in workshops or with their clients. So I’ve finally caved in to popular demand and devised an unlimited reproduction licence for coaches, therapists and trainers which gives you the right to give the assessment to clients and workshop participants as often as you want.
Institutions that have licensed the assessment include FedEx, Ketchum, Washington State Employment Security Dept and the Alternatives for Girls program in Detroit.
It has been used in research programmes at Grand Canyon University, South Bank University, All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Anglia Ruskin University, Marjons College and St Mary’s University, Minnesota.
Your download also includes a PDF copy of the Practical EQ Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment and a copy of ’55 Ways To Increase Your Emotional Intelligence’ to give to your clients.
- The licence does not give you the right to sell the assessment – only to give it away, and only to your clients or workshop participants.
- If you are an academic or graduate student wanting to use the assessment in your research, please contact me. Usually I’m happy to let you use the assessment provided you share relevant research results with me.
- Charities and voluntary organisations wishing to use the assessment should contact us for prices.
- Larger organizations (with more than 5 employees) should purchase the Corporate version of this licence from webstore.coachingleaders.co.uk
- Educational establishments (universities, colleges or schools) wishing to use the assessment within a single department should get the Education version of this licence from webstore.coachingleaders.co.uk
Disclaimer: the self-assessment does not claim to be scientifically validated in any way. It is designed to get the person taking the self-assessment to reflect about how well they apply their innate emotional intelligence.