Use this Emotional Intelligence assessment with your students, as many times as you need
If you want to use the Practical EQ Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment in courses within one department of your educational institution (university, college, school etc), this is the licence you need. It grants your department the right to use the assessment with students, staff and employees in perpetuity.
Please note that this licence is for a single department – if you wish to use the assessment within more than one department, each department should purchase a separate licence. For multiple departments it may be more cost-effective to purchase a Corporate licence to cover the institution as a whole.
Institutions that have licensed the assessment include FedEx, Ketchum, Washington State Employment Security Dept and the Alternatives for Girls program in Detroit. It has been used in research programmes at Grand Canyon University, South Bank University, All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Anglia Ruskin University, Marjons College and St Mary’s University, Minnesota.
Your download also includes a PDF copy of the Practical EQ Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment and a copy of ’55 Ways To Increase Your Emotional Intelligence’ to give to your students.
- The licence does not grant the right to sell the assessment – only to use it as part of a teaching, coaching or training programme for students, staff or employees within your department. Similarly, you may not sell this licence on or grant your students the right to use the assessment separately from your programmes.
- If you are an academic or graduate student wanting to use the assessment in your research, please contact me. Usually I’m happy to let you use the assessment provided you share relevant research results with me.
- Charities and voluntary organisations wishing to use the assessment should contact us for prices.
- Solo practitioners and small businesses (with 5 employees or fewer) should purchase the Small Business version of this licence.
- Larger organisations should purchase the Corporate version of this licence.
Disclaimer: the self-assessment does not claim to be scientifically validated in any way. It is designed to get the person taking the self-assessment to reflect about how well they apply their innate emotional intelligence.