For organisations with more than 5 employees
Are you looking for an Emotional Intelligence assessment to use with your clients, employees, or course participants?
If you want to use the Practical EQ Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment in training courses or coaching programmes within your organisation, this is the licence you need. It grants your organisation the right to use the assessment with employees and with clients of the company in perpetuity.
Institutions that have licensed the assessment include FedEx, Ketchum, Washington State Employment Security Dept and the Alternatives for Girls program in Detroit.
It has been used in research programmes at Grand Canyon University, South Bank University, All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Anglia Ruskin University, Marjons College and St Mary’s University, Minnesota.
Your download also includes PDF copies of the Practical EQ Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment and the 55 Ways To Increase Your Emotional Intelligence e-booklet to give to your clients, employees, or students.
- The licence does not grant the right to sell the assessment – only to use it as part of a coaching or training programme for employees and clients of your company. Similarly, you may not sell this licence on or grant your clients the right to use the assessment separately from your programmes.
- If you are an academic or graduate student wanting to use the assessment in your research, please contact me. Usually I’m happy to let you use the assessment provided you share relevant research results with me.
- Charities and voluntary organisations wishing to use the assessment should contact us for prices.
- Solo practitioners and small businesses (with 5 employees or fewer) should purchase the Small Business version of this licence.
- Educational establishments (universities, colleges or schools) wishing to use the assessment within a single department should use the Education version of this licence.
What does the licence look like? Download a sample copy
Disclaimer: the self-assessment does not claim to be scientifically validated in any way. It is designed to get the person taking the self-assessment to reflect about how well they apply their innate emotional intelligence.
Submit your review